Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

A quick and easy snack

I'm still working on getting a few new recipes up here, but life has been busy...besides computer issues, soccer and school are now in full swing, and I unexpectedly had to can 60 pounds of peaches earlier this week.  Never a dull moment around here!

This was a quick snack/meal that I threw together the other day when I was short on time and inspiration.  I just took some paleo crackers and topped them with a few different things that we had in the fridge.


From L-R: Sliced hardboiled egg, zucchini hummus and leftover grilled chicken, and sliced olives with a little roasted red pepper and artichoke tapanade.  The possibilities for toppings are endless really.  If you made your crackers a little smaller, these could also work great for appetizers at a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment